1. Application form is free of cost. The form may be filled up in capital letters only.
2. Subject to the acceptance of the application and technical feasibility IriisNet will endeavor to provide the INTERNET Service as soon as possible.
3. The contract with IriisNet for provision of INTERNET Service will be for a minimum period from the date of commencement in accordance with the tariff plan opted.
4. The data rates shown as down streams or upstream is applicable only to last mile. However IriisNet does not hold responsibility for
5. lesser download or upload data rates caused by the accessed website status or the international gateway or the media.
6. Shifting of INTERNET connection subject to the technical feasibility would be done on payment of the applicable shifting charges.
7. Users will be able to connect only one computer with the provided equipment. In case the users wants to connect multiple devices; it can purchase/rent a wifi router on chargeable basis.
8. The subscriber is required to fully comply with the provisions of the Indian Telegraph Act 1885, Indian Telegraph Rules and the Information Technology Act 2000 made there under and any amendments or replacements made thereto from time to time.
9. Conditions for providing Home plan or Business plan:- Either Plan can be offered to subscribers in individual names working at homes/residences used for personal purpose. Subscribers in the name of company, firms, shops, educational institutes or any other commercial entity can be given only Business Plans. They are not eligible for Home Plan.
10. All the payments and one time charges are needs to payable in advance.
11. Commissioning of the Home Broadband will be done in 1-2 weeks where as in Corp/Commercial case it may take 3-4 weeks. Iriisnet will not be responsible for any delay due o any reason.
12. Iriisnet will not be responsible for the client’s internal network and multiple devices. Client will be responsible for the same.
13. Iriisnet will provide maximum 35 mtr data wire more than that @12rs will be charged. Shifting will be chargeable in case new wire/accessories used for the same.
14. Clients will have to provide us sufficient height for the device. For height increment sometime customer need to install mast tower.
15. RIGHT TO TERMINATE SERVICE: IriisNet reserves the right to disconnect the service to any customer in case there is sufficient evidence of the customer intentionally or unintentionally using the service in a manner which would adversely impact IriisNet or IriisNet’s Network. The customer shall be responsible for using the service only for Legal and appropriate purposes IriisNet reserves the right to terminate the services in the event of non-payment of bills preferred by IriisNet in accordance with the tariff plans opted by the customer and the extent of usage or any Default on the part of customers
16.1 OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: IriisNet shall
a. Endeavour to provide reliable & efficient services to its customer.
b. Update its Internet services, provide new facilities, modify & delete certain features without prior intimation.
c. Upgrade its network capacity, bandwidth, speed & add new nodes & reconfigure its network as per need.
IriisNet may revise the tariff for its INTERNET services & its value added services from time to time to on its sole discretion.
16.2 Customers can get the services terminated after contract period by giving 1 month or Current billing cycle notice period and clear all pending dues and charges upon termination of services
17. Forgery of any identification or obscuring of host-names, usernames, IP addresses, or any message header information in any data, is not permitted. Sending harassing or threatening transmissions over IriisNet Internet Services is not permitted. Internet contains unedited materials, some of which may be sexually explicit or offensive & provocative for which IriisNet has no control. Any objectionable or obscene Messages or communications, which are inconsistent with the established laws of the country, are not created, stored downloaded, accessed, transmitted or retransmitted by him or any other person using his facilities. The customer is required to fully comply with the provisions of the Indian Telegraph Act, 1885, Indian Telegraph Rules made there under and Information Technology Act 2000 and any amendments or replacements made thereto from time to time. Customer assumes total responsibility and risk for use of the Internet Services.
18. IriisNet shall have the absolute right to immediately terminate, any time, Subscriber contract in the event of any conduct by Subscriber which the IriisNet, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by Subscriber of the terms and conditions.
19. The speed of the Internet may vary depending the aggregate usage. The IP allocations will be made as per the convenience of IriisNet. In case of termination of your services, the security deposit (if applicable) will be refund (after adjustment of dues, if any) within 60 days from the date of receiving the request of disconnection, failing which you shall be paid an interest of 10% per annum. IriisNet will collect all the equipments installed by IriisNet at the customer premises for extending services after termination (applicable only for customer who has been provided equipment). If any equipment is found faulty / damaged /stolen then the subscriber will be charged Rs. 1500/- per equipment.
20. These services are for end users consumption only, Re-selling of the services are not allowed.
21. In the event of any disagreement with the charges indicated in the statement, the same should be informed to the customer care within 60 days of the receipt of the statement, failing which it shall be construed that all charges indicated in the statement are in order. to change your address in our records visit any of our IriisNet
relationship centers with your Photo ID and Address proof. Itemised bill for any services will be charged at Rs.25/bill, duplicate bill will be charged at Rs.25/ bill (no charges for last 2 months bill). IriisNet limited shall levy a charge of Rs.200/- for each ECS/SI dishonour & Rs.200/- for each cheque returned unpaid by the bank followed probable service disconnection without prior notice. Outstation cheque(s) (outside state only) will not be accepted by – IriisNet Communication Pvt. Ltd. If an Outstation cheque(s) is received, it shall be returned. late payment fee: outstanding amount greater than Rs.300/- will attract late payment charges of Rs.100/-or 2% of outstanding amount whichever is higher (subject to max Rs.750) on non- payment of bill on or before due date.
22. Disclaimer: – While every effort is made by IriisNet to provide highest quality of services to its customers , the linking, quality and speed of data transmission is entirely dependent on the connectivity as may be permitted by IriisNet systems. Accordingly, IriisNet shall in no event be responsible to the customer in any manner whatsoever for any failure, defect, delay in connectivity or accidental loss of connectivity of the customer with IriisNet network or the deficiency in data transmission between the customer’s computer and IriisNet network , or for any inconvenience, damage or loss that may be caused to any one or of any kind arising there from. IriisNet is not responsible for subscriber’s computer hardware and software or areas of the Internet not under its control. IriisNet does not warrant privacy, security, or efficiency of the Internet. IriisNet is not responsible for actions taken by its customers or others as a result of its services. IriisNet is not responsible for material any person (including household members of the subscriber) may receive or transmit via the Internet, or for anything bought or sold via the Internet, or for any other result of an action taken by anyone using its service. The Service is provided by IriisNet on an “AS IS and AVAILABLE” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. No advice or information given by IriisNet, its affiliates or their respective employees shall create a warranty. Neither IriisNet nor its affiliates warrants that the service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software or other material accessible on the service is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components. Under no circumstances shall IriisNet, its affiliates or its contractors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result in any way from customers, use of or inability to use the service or to access the Internet or any part thereof, or customers reliance on or use of information, services or merchandise provided on or through the service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance.
a. Illegal use: INTERNET network may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, and violates export control laws or anti national.
b. Subscriber conduct: Subscriber shall use the services for lawful purposes only. Subscriber shall not post or transmit using the services. any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give right to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without the IriisNet’s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a Subscriber that in the IriisNet’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other Subscriber from using or enjoying services will not be permitted. Subscriber shall not use services to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the services. Subscriber shall not upload, post or otherwise make available using services any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with subscriber. Subscriber shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
c. System and Network Security: Violation of system or network security is prohibited, and may result in criminal and Civil Liability. The IriisNet will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve/will cooperate with law enforcement agencies if a criminal violation is suspected.